Here at Nicolaudie, we manufacture a wide range of cutting edge DMX lighting control software and hardware products using the latest technologies available. We offer control products for both the Entertainment and Architectural lighting markets.
We strive to be at the forefront of lighting control technology, producing some of the most attractive, powerful and easy to use lighting control products available on the market today. We designed the first ever computerized lighting controller, the first ever USB-DMX interface and the first ever IP stand alone DMX interface.
Since our formation back in 1987 by Bruno Nicolaudie, we have expanded to become one of the most successful DMX lighting control manufacturers in the world, with our products marketed by our own brands and also under a variety of brand names through our exclusive OEM distribution network.
The Nicolaudie Group shares responsibilities and development across several companies around the world.
Nicolaudie America Inc (USA) manage web development. This includes online advertising, hosting and web design. The office is responsible for the English and Spanish documentation and web text.
Nicolaudie America Inc also has a software development team responsible for:
- building SSL profiles. Our library consists of over 10,000 profiles. To maintain the high standard we are known for, we must manually build and check an average of 20 profiles per day
- the development of the LumiDesk software
- management of Sunlite 2004, DVC1 and ESA1 which are available with the SUSHI range of controllers
- technical support in English, French and Spanish
- managing 6 exhibitions in USA per year- meeting rwith international customers
LightingSoft AG (SWITZERLAND) manage hardware development: including research & development, testing, and analysing hardware problems to improve future products.
LightingSoft AG has a software development team specialising in:
- mobile apps for iPad / iPhone / Android
- software for Hardware management and settings including firmware updating, hardware diagnostics and time triggering
- hardware production software for writing factory firmware and automatic tests, ensuring products are only shipped after being fully validated to meet our high standards
- hardware libraries, allowing our wide range of hardware to be seamlessly integrated with our software
- developer kit, providing libraries for designers and programmers all around the world to integrate our hardware into their own systems
- technical support in French, English and German
Since 2009, LightingSoft AG has been the head R&D office, defining new product ranges and introducing the ground-breaking designs now featured in our lighting controllers
Nicolaudie Asia (CHINA) has been the home of our Chinese team since 2005.
- managing 6 exhibitions in China per year- the best place now to meet European buyers
- producing the injection plastic moulds locally
- assembling some parts of the electronic PCB’s locally
- sourcing exhibition materials (rollups, popups, brochures and banners)
- sourcing some secondary accessories and components such as plastic, glass, cables, power, connector’s, pcb’s etc..
- managing technical support in English and Chinese
Nicolaudie Asia is the inventor, owner and manufacturer of the SUSHI range
Before expanding worldwide at the turn of the century, Nicolaudie France was the head office. Since 10 years, the office now focuses on software development and European sales including:
- Sunlite Suite2
- ESA Pro
- Testing and bug corrections
- Technical support in English and French only
Nicolaudie America Inc.
8751 Commodity Circle #8
Orlando, FL 32819 - USA
Tel +1 786 543 7225
Fax +1 407 352 7242
838 rue de l'Aiguelongue
34090 Montpellier - France
Tel +33 (0) 467 661 041
Fax +33 (0) 467 603 152
Room 2902, Onelink plaza,
Jiefang Nan Rd.,No.39
510120 Guangzhou - China
Tel +86 20 8364 1823
Fax +86 20-61101770
Nicolaudie la historia de éxito en el control de iluminación DMX
Copyright © 2014 - Nicolaudie. Todos los derechos reservados.
Todas las marcas y nombres de productos son marcas registradas y propiedad de sus respectivos dueños. Las especificaciones están sujetas a cambios sin previo aviso. Salvo error u omisión. Las imágenes e ilustraciones pueden no corresponder con el contenido.
Nicolaudie is a part of the Nicolaudie Group. www.nicolaudiegroup.com