Embedded electronics engineer
Meroux - 90, France
Job Description and Missions
As part of its growth, the Nicolaudie group is looking for an embedded electronic engineer with knowledge of QT/C++. Join one of the world leaders in lighting control.
Within the R&D department, and under the responsibility of the hardware development project manager, you will will be working on the development of electronic interfaces with embedded firmware, with DMX 512, DALI, LedPixel, Wireless protocols ...
Some possible responsibilities:
- Creation of analog/digital electronic diagrams
- Design of electronic boards under Altium
- Suppliers follow-up
- Maintain the firmware of electronic cards developed in C and C ++
- Maintain and develop a X platform C++ library (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) dedicated to the communication with our electronic cards
- Tools dedicated to the production of our interfaces
Junior Embedded Electronic Engineer or Embedded Electronic Developer with experience.
You want to work for an human scale international manufacturer, expert in his field.
You appreciate being in a small team like a young startup.
You are passionate about music, lighting or computer science in general.
Our office near Belfort - Montbéliard TGV station is strategically located:
- 2h15 from Paris by TGV fast train
- On the TGV axis Barcelona - Frankfurt
- 30 minutes from Switzerland by train or car
- Near pleasant to live villages, real estate at affordable rates (houses for less than 250.000 €)
- Near the cities of Belfort, Montbéliard, Besançon, Mulhouse, Colmar, Strasbourg and Basel
- With major investments in the urban agglomeration: new train line Belfort -Bienne, new hospital center, new motorway interchange
Please send your application by email with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.