- Hardware Tools
- Información general de interfaces DMX
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (ETHERNET-DMX) interface 512 channels
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Conexiones extras
- Preguntas Frecuentes (FAQ)
To use the official STICK remote control, open the tools application which can be found in the software directory. Select the Infra Red tab and send the default configuration to the STICK. Check that Infra Red is enabled in the parameters tab.
If you are not using the official remote, the STICK can be triggered by any 36Khz remote control. Simply hold down the "Select" button and press the end of the color fader to tell the STICK that we want to program an IR signal.
The STICK will flash through each scene, when you see the scene you wish to trigger, hold down the button on the IR device you wish to use as a trigger.
For example, to program Scene 4 to be triggered by button 4 on a remote control, hold down the "Select" button and the color fader. Wait for scene 4 to light up, then press button 4 on the remote control.