- Hardware Tools
- Información general de interfaces DMX
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (ETHERNET-DMX) interface 512 channels
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Conexiones extras
- Preguntas Frecuentes (FAQ)
Recall 17 Nov 2006
Recall Campaign - SIUDI-5A Interfaces
A component is missing on the electronic interface. This can make the interfaces fail in stand alone mode. If interface is used in live mode and always connected to the USB port of the computer, you don't need to add this component.
Which Interfaces need to be recalled?
All SIUDI-5A interfaces (see S/N sticker) delivered from September, 1st 2006 to November 16th, 2006. To recognize it, the interfaces have 3 buttons, a led display and no component on U11 location.
There are 3 solutions to solve the problem:
- You return the interface, we repair it and send it back with express carrier.
- We mail you the missing component and you solder it yourself.
- You buy and solder the component yourself. In this case, we will refund the cost of the component.
Note: In all cases, you keep the warranty of your interface. If you don’t make the changes successfully, we will replace the damaged interface.
The reference of the missing component is LP2985IM5-5.0 or LP2985IM5-5.0/NOPB
The location to mount is U11 (see the picture).
You can order this component on these web sites: www.farnell.com or www.radiospares.com