- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
Other Ethernet options can be set within the hardware tools. Connect your controller to your computer and open up the hardware tools. Select the Ethernet tab.
You can change the IP address of the controller. Enabling DHCP will allow an IP address to be assigned automatically from your router (if this is enabled in your router settings).
You can create a name for your controller and assign a password.
If you do not enable DHCP, there are 4 rules that must be followed:
1. The first 3 digits of the IP address must match the first 3 digits of your routers IP address.
2. The subnet mask must match your routers subnet mask.
3. The gateway must be set to the IP address of your router, and the IP address must not be used by any other devices on the network
When finished, click here to send the new configuration over to the controller.