- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
Using the App
If you have not yet installed the STICK remote application, visit www.lightingsoft.com to find the download links. This topic will guide you through the use of the Apple iPhone application.
Make sure your device is connected to your local network. Select the STICK icon to start the application.
The software will automatically detect any STICKs connected to your local network. If you don't see your STICK, check that the IP settings match your router (see the other options topic).
If you don't have any STICKs connected and you want to test the application, select "i", and select demo.
We are asked to input a password. You can set a custom password within the hardware tools (see the Other Options topic). Passwords can be saved within the application settings.
Simply control your application in the same way as you would control your STICK.