- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
Role played by the Leds
Role played by the 3 Leds on the interface
· The yellow Led (in the middle) indicates that the interface is properly-powered.
· The red Led situated by the "DMX" connector blinks to indicate that the DMX signal is being sent. No blinking corresponds to interface-failure.
· The green Led by the "USB" connector should blink rapidly when the interface is controlled by the software. In stand alone mode, this green led blinks several times to indicate an active scene number.