- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
Installing the USB drivers
The USB interface is set and ready to use. When using one for the first time, it is necessary for the USB drivers to be installed. These are the files required to use the interface and will be installed inside your PC, whether using a laptop or a desktop computer.
In order to install USB interface, just connect it to your PC even if it is switched on. Your computer will automatically detect any new device and you will be prompted to load a driver for it (via a Windows Hardware Update wizard).
Then insert the CDrom into your PC and click on Next. Windows will find the appropriate driver.
Although Microsoft does not numerically register this driver, there is no risk of incompatibility. Click "Next" and carry on with the driver installation.
That's it, you are away ! Your USB-DMX is now operational !