- Programme Tools
- Informations générales sur les interfaces DMX
- SIUDI 1 (interface USB de 2000)
- SIUDI 1bis (interfaces USB de 2002)
- SIUDI 2 (interfaces USB low cost de 2002)
- Interfaces SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX)
- SIUDI 5 (interfaces USB de 2006)
- SIUDI 6 (interfaces USB low cost de 2006)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Connexions autres que DMX
- Questions fréquentes (FAQS)
Connecting the Add-On
The STICK can be controlled remotely with the STICK remote application. The application is free and is available for the Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile and Google Android operating systems. Versions are also available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
To use the STICK remote application, you will need an ethernet add-on and a wireless router.
-Connect the ethernet add-on to the rear of the STICK if you're using a STICK-KU1 (STICK-KE1 has an Ethernet socket built in)
-Connect the STICK to a wireless router with a cat5 Ethernet cable
-Make sure your smartphone or computer is connected to the same local network as the STICK
Download and install the STICK application for your device. The iPhone application can be found from the app store and the Android can be found at the Android market. The application is made by Lighting Soft. Visit www.lightingsoft.com to find download links for the application.
You may also need to enable ethernet within the hardware tools. See the other options topic for more information.