A button can trigger multimedia functions. You just have to place files with the following extensions into "Multimedia_data" folder:
· WAV Sound files
· AVI Video files
· MID MIDI files
· MPE MPEG Video files
· MP3 MP3 Sound files
· MCI Multimedia Command Interface files
· BAT Batch command files
· EXE Windows program files Linking a button to a multimedia file is very easy. For example:
· to trigger MUSIC.WAV sound file, just create a button called WAV#MUSIC
· to trigger VIDEO.MPE video file, just create a button called MPE#VIDEO When CDs and/or DVD are used, the following syntactic rules should be followed:
· CDAUDIO#01 will trigger track 1 of the Audio CD.
· DVDVIDEO#02 will trigger track 2 of the DVD.
Stop and Pause function can be activated. For example:
· To activate Pause function of an WAV file, just create a button WAV#PAUSE
· To stop an MPE file, just create a button called MPE#STOP
· To stop an AudioCD, just create a button called CDAUDIO#STOP
How to build a Multimedia Show All you have to do is to create a sequential cycle to activate "Light" buttons and "Multimedia" buttons.