How to use Easy Time for movement
If you use moving lights, this software contains extremely quick basic functions to create sophisticated vectorial motion-effects.
A circle will then automatically appear and EasyTime will display green cells including X/Y values as referential points.
By default, a circle is drawn from 4 points. To move any of these, several methods can be used :
- Adjust the X/Y channels with one of the faders. Yet, this method is not very convenient.
- Press the shortcut key while moving the mouse.
-Click on the point and move it with the mouse.
As you can see, moving a point is carried out in real time on the fixture !
To add or delete a point, several methods can be used:
- Select the cells corresponding to the referential point (2,or 4 cells if the fixture has micro-steps) then use "Cut,Copy or Insert" from toolbar.
- Click right on the point and select "Cut","Copy" or "Insert " from menu.
There are 3 different types of vectorial movements :
- Curve (e.g. a Circle)
- Line (e.g. a triangle)
- Positions (going straight away from one point to another)
- A channel operated by a vectorial movement in EasyTime can be identified by green cells whereas red cells indicate that the channel is in "non vectorial" mode
- In one button, each fixture can only be assigned one type of vectorial movement (curve, line or positions). However, channels can be converted into "non vectorial" mode, then any cells can be modified.