- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS FUNCTION IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STICK-KU1**
You can create a scene which will change with sound such as a music beat or clap.
To activate audio triggering hold select + 7. The STICK has a built in microphone for the audio triggering, alternatively you can connect an audio feed into the AU socket, or the audio socket on the Ethernet add-on. When audio is enabled, the data LED located to the right of the SD card socket will flash each time a beat is detected.
To disable audio triggering, hold select and 7 once again.