- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
The STICK has 8 touch sensitive buttons. To trigger a scene, simply touch the button.
You can modify button properties on the parameters tab within the hardware tools.
1. PAUSE: The time you must hold your finger on a button to pause a scene
2. STOP: The time you must hold your finger on a button to stop a scene
3. RESET: The time the STICK will wait before acknowledging a new command
In the example below, if you hold your finger on an activated scene for 0.3 seconds, the scene will pause and the LED will flash. If you hold your finger on the button for a further 1 second, the scene will be stopped. The STICK will then wait a further 0.3seconds before allowing you to perform another action.
Double clicking a scene will disable any dimmer/speed/color modifications.
Note: if you have a reset time too low, the STICK will not be able to detect double clicks.
You can also disable certain buttons on the STICK such as the dimmer/speed/color fader.