- Hardware Tools
- General information on DMX interfaces
- SIUDI 1 (2000 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 1bis (2002 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 2 (2002 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI IP1 (2004 ETHERNET-DMX interface)
- SIUDI 5 (2006 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 6 (2006 low cost USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 7 (2009 USB-SD interfaces)
- SIUDI 8 (2010 USB interfaces)
- SIUDI 9 (2011 low cost USB interfaces)
- STICK 1 (2009 Touch-sensitive keypad)
- STICK 2 (2011 low cost glass keypad)
- STICK 3 (2012 palet/display glass keypad)
- Other connections
- Frequency Asked Questions (FAQS)
SIUDI-6C (512 channels, DMX output)
How to use the interface ?
This SIUDI-6C version allows you to control 512 DMX channels but does not have stand alone firmware. The interface takes the power from the USB port of the computer and cannot be externally powered. Do not try to use an external power supply, it will cause damage to the interface.
To use the input ports, you must create a connection between the VDD pin and any port.
To connect your DMX devices, you can use either the XLR or the 3 GND DMX+ DMX- of the connector block. In case of a problem with the DMX signal, you first need to check and replace the DMX chip located on the 8-pin support (see the Changing the DMX chipset chapter).