Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !
Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, dylan, florent
I want to connect BCF2000 and external dmx console, but don't no how? When I set dmx512 in console window, BCF2000 stop working.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm
It is only possible to have one 1 MIDI console loaded at a time in Suite 1 (this has changed in suite 2). The best way to achieve both DMX and MIDI control simultaneously would be:
1. Open the behringer console file within the console editor
2. Add some extra faders for DMX
3. Load your new console file in Suite 1
4. Right click one of your new faders and assign a DMX input by selecting a DMX universe and channel on the right
Alternatively if you just want to assign some DMX input channels directly to some output channels you could create a new switch and use the DMX rack within the button editor. Then you could set the switch to be "always on" within the switch properties.
- SuperMaxi Forumor
- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Return to Sunlite Suite
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests