1. Outline the steps you have taken to tackle the problem. Use bullet points. Don't just say "my interface doesn't work". or "Stand Alone is broken".
2. We have troubleshooters within the video tutorials and a website FAQ page to help. Please don't be lazy, use these resources before asking.
3. Outline your spec at the bottom of the post in bullet points including FIRMWARE DATE, SOFTWARE DATE, OS and PRODUCT NAME (eg SLESA-U6, SUITE2-BC. Not SIUDI6, this is the circuit board name)
4. Always start a new thread unless you think that your problem is directly related to a problem being spoken about. FOR EXAMPLE, don't bring back a thread from 3 years ago just to say "this happens to me aswell"
5. Dont post issues in the Spanish thread unless you're happy to wait a few weeks for a response.
6. If you're not confident in English, post in your own language, Google translate is very good these days.
We're always happy to help but it is frustrating when we get very long unorganised posts which take forever to read and half an hour to understand!